There are different water rescue services that are often offered by different trained professionals in water rescue. These different services are often used on emergency situations or in training students on the correct way in handling these different situations. These services include the following:
- Training in the correct way of communicating with the victim during the water rescue operation.
- Different equipment used during water rescue operations such as:
- Correct way of using life vests
- Correct way to use life savers in saving victims away from you
- Correct way to use life boats during transport of victims
- Training on the correct way to communicate with the victim
- Training on the correct way to transport victims in the water during rescue operations
- Training on how to read the different current formation during the rescue to prevent any other problems
These different services are often offered by different water rescue service providers to make sure that these rescuers know the correct way of how to handle different incidents. This is also to make sure that the victims or the people under their care in the ships are safe and competent that these rescuers and the ship’s crew will also be able to prevent any problems during the incident. These services are also offered in different states and counties to make sure that the people in their areas are safe.